Pages

Saturday 31 December 2011

Domino Doll!

I'm now a Domino Doll. This was announced yesterday in my OOTD post. But who are they?

I was introduced to them by Georgina, when we were discussing the use of models who look like they could actually wear their clothes! I fell for them straight away!!

As a Christmas treat to myself, not only did I order the skirt, but I ordered this:

 I loved the bow detail, and the color, but I wasn't expecting it to look as good as it did! It is billed as: all of the comfort of a sundress but with enough drama to steal you into the nightlife!  

But it is so much more than that!!






It clings in all the right places, and skims just where you need it to skim!




These two were taken with my Curvy Kate bra on. When I then changed it to a Ewa bra, it looked like this:



All I can say is: WOW!!

The photo of the dress on the website I feel, doesn't do it justice - just goes to show the power of someone wearing the dress who could actually wear the dress!!

Now, all I need is to press it, and get it an occassion to give it an airing!

Much love my lovelies,

K x


2 comments:

  1. I like it on you :) Where's your pretty face doll?
    holdthecream.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I know - just using my iPhone at the moment - going to work at using the timer on my digital to take better photos! A work in progress! x

    ReplyDelete